Cooking for Burnham school in Christchurch

Fantastic Gymnastics

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Island Bay

Kowhai syndicate went on a great trip to Island bay here are some of our stories.

There was two buses and it was a long trip. I found a long legged starfish. 
By Keogh


On Monday, my class went to Island bay. I went to the rock pools and Hannah's mum found a sea worm and we put it in a bucket. He lives in the sea and they are black. It was very very long.
By Jessica



I fed a turtle and a fish and I found a hermit crab.
By Ben



We went to Island bay and I fed a turtle and I found a fish. I went to hunt for crabs and starfish and we went on a bus with Adi and Kate and Katie and Room 8. We found some fish and shells. The shells were beautiful. I really enjoyed it.

                        By Mahia



Thanks to all our wonderful helpers who came along. It was a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Room 20 reflect on their Amedeo Modigliani inspired portraits.